Park, Dog Run, Soccer Field
2210 W Pershing Rd (btwn S. Damen Ave. and S. Western Blvd.)
Chicago, IL 60609
- Look for the #NightOutInTheParks car! Instagram a photo of the car and tag it with #ParkItInTheParks with location by Aug. 22 to win a 1 year membership with Divvy Bikes.
- My fav local running spot. One full lap around is 1 miles. Lap around and running into pond and back out is 1.5.
- Who created this profile? There's no dog park here but there are many more unique amenities worth listing but aren't listed. I've attempted to submit edits to the profile but get errors in reply .
- A great park, has variety, soccer, tennis, games for children, lake and ducks and lots of green area for walking or rest ...
- My daughter takes gymnastics classes there on Saturdays. Supper fun for toddlers.
- Cant wait till ice skating starts! It should begin around mid November. See you all there!
- Stop by McKinley Park for a free family friendly Easter Egg Hunt on Sat. April 7 from 10-11am for ages 5 years and under; from 11am - noon ages 6 through 12 years. FREE
- free open gym from 12-230 weekdays
- Keep your dogs on leashes people! So many McKinley Park dogs end up missing or dead because people assume their dogs will always obey them! We've found two missing dogs and never located the owners.