McKenna's Blues, Booze and BBQ
BBQ, American, Bar
- Get the monster melt. But only on Wednesday!
- Best BBQ in Omaha! Love the vibe!
- Don't try the brisket. I was disappinted!
- Food came out stone cold. Had no flavor. Service was mediocre. Mistake to come here. Doc and Eddies on 168 & Harrison is so much better. This place is crap.
- 10 hr bbq brisket. Can't go wrong.
- The baked beans were crap, the baby red potato salad was spicy & not so indicated on the menu, the ribs were barely warm and had zero flavor & the server didn't care when I told her my concerns.
- BIG EASY . get it!
- Badwich was yummy! Brisket pulled as it should be and pork also!
- nonheinz ketchup in Heinz bottles. big no no!
- Got a BBQ pork basket with waffle fries. Ribs are better than Texas Roadhouse and the waffle fries taste amazing!
- Badwich was all sauce with some meat. Sauce shouldn't cover up the flavor of the BBQ.
- Get the brisket.
- Some of the best bbq I've ever had! The adult Mac n cheese!!
- Avoid this place . This was some of the worst bbq I've had in my life. Everything Claimed to have be smoked, but had no smoke flavor, most meats were dry and over cooked. The cornbread was inedible.
- Smoked Sausage and Red Bean platter. I fear I have over-committed.
- Friday only special: Spider sandwich (deep fried soft shell crab on a bun) served with seafood gumbo .... Pretty damn good!
- The salsa is not amazing be warned as it caught us by surprise...
- Red cabbage slaw is to die for.
- The sauce is the best part!
- Best spider crab sandwich