259 S 15th St (btwn Locust St & Spruce St)
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Lists & rankings
- The waitstaff here is surly as hell, and it doesnt hurt that you can smoke inside, because it makes the place feel like an actual bar rather than some fake, politically correct appletini theme park.
- Great place, just try to avoid using the bathroom
- The Philliest of Philly dive bars. Good stuff!
- It's awesome.
- Tell Ruthie I said hi! Love her and the second floor with a pool table
- "I love this bar more than any other place I've ever spent money," says essayist Andrew Thompson. But don't expect the bar to love you back.
- See my photos for Jess' Special Sausage.
- try to hit the shark fin tag in the bathroom
- There's an awesome old-school Ms. Pac-Man table, plus a pool table on the second floor bar called Tops. Theres also photohunt, a videogame that caters to a, er, more adult clientele.
- "The horseshoe-shaped bar is filled with creased old men puffing cigarettes beside slumming twenty-somethings sipping on how-can-they-be-this-cheap microbrews." Joshua M. Bernstein, The Daily Meal
- TIP JESS. BEST WAITRESS
- Smokey dive bar. There's more room and less smoke in the upstairs section next door.
- Cheap hot sasuages, dogs, beer, shots, and nice selection of imported beer. I like the surly staff and Arkanoid table top video game.
- Rude bartenders. Cash only.
- You'll live to regret it, but that is part of its charm.
- Center city dive. Cheap drinks and Coltrane
- This is such an amazing bar.
- Yeungling Porter on tap. Cheapest draft beer in Center City
- Don't go to second floor cuz the lady getting menopause ...
- Grungy but awesome