- Horrible service
- Drive thru takes forever!
- Worst mcdonalds ...ever
- Service truly sucks. Everything shitty written on here is true. Save yourself the hassle and go down the street to Wendys.
- No ice cream...what the frack!
- Horrible. Worst McDonalds ever.
- Drive thru is the worst
- Nasty Sweet Tea... everything else was good and fast...
- Be afraid, be very afraid
- Its hard to eat a Big Mac when the bun crumbles in your hands
- Don't go here
- This is a terrible location, often understaffed with unfriendly employees. If you are headed south on I85, just wait until you get into NC, much better service.
- 4 stall bthrm,(girls rm) handicap stall broken lock and no paper.2 stalls had closed and locked doors.only 1 worked.2 sinks.1 hot H20 only the 2nd sprays you.towel disper broken. Serve inside,just ok.
- The worse McDonald's I've ever been to.
- Have to disagree with all those comments my food is always fresh an the lady in the drive thru has such a bubbly personality makes me smile
- Yeah... If you like ghetto girls standing around talking about ALL their babies & VERY obvious employers selling or buying drugs. Not family friendly.
- This mcd isn't so good
- If you are on I-85 and are thinking about stopping here, DON'T
- The drive thru took forever to get through. Ugh. Hope their coffee is good.
- This was one of the worst McDonald's experiences in a LONG time (and that's saying a lot). I will be sure to skip by this one next trip down I-85.