970 Tanyard Rd (btwn US-220 & Perdue Ln.)
Rocky Mount, VA 24151
- What happened to this place? It used to be the best fast food place in town! Now it's expensive, food is sloppy, & people are rude.
- Every time I go inside and order, I seem to get a snotty and rude cashier, (highly recommend the morning staff!) into the afternoon they seem to get more and more rude..
- This place is great for a late night snack and its at a affordable price (for single food).
- The service here is amazing the people are super friendly and happy to serve you. They expanded so now it includes a play place for kids. The prices are great and the food is satisfying.
- Its always busy and crowded during the day due to the high schoolers, but always excellent service. Great for night time runs!
- Pico Guacomole Signature Sandwich with the grilled chicken on artisan roll, sweet tea, quarter pounder deluxe, and Apple pies
- People really need to learn to use the drive thru lane & not block the parking lot!
- Breakfast is the best!
- I love this place but here for the past few weeks on the weekends the drive thru employees have been very rude.
- McD's caramel frappe is the best.
- Try a breakfast burrito! Mild sauce though!
- New sugar cookies are awwsome!
- Gotta be the fastest and cleanest Mcdonald's!