Fast Food, Breakfast, Restaurant
45951 Interstate 10 (at Farm to Market Rd 1663)
Winnie, TX 77665
- 58 of us stopped here on our way back to Houston from Houma, LA. It was a little slow, but everything went pretty smooth; the people serving us were nice and didn't seem to mind being bombarded by us.
- They are idiots here! Nobody knows what the hell they are doing! The customer service was horrible because they were too busy socializing !
- Much better service, these ppl actually had a smile and a kind word.
- Drive thru line is way to slow...isn't this fast food
- This place is awful. Pls don't bother stopping.
- Also, the bathrooms were nasty and look like they haven't been touched since the 80s. There was an exterminator there, which they shouldn't be there during business hours because it's gross.
- Worst mcdonalds I have ever been to. Employees don't know what they are doing and got several customers orders wrong. They took forever loving the order because they seemed unfamiliar with their items