- The drive thru has a hard time getting orders right
- The drive through is painfully slow. I was also handed my hash brown cold with out a wrapper in the workers hand (I didn't eat it)
- This place is not well maintained: holes in the seats, loose faucet, and they seem to be pretty slow in the daytime too.
- Here's a tip for the managers of this store: when you see a long line form, try opening a second register or don't have the cashier for the single open line FILLING THE ORDERS
- Wow. Surly girl at drive thru radio had an issue with verifying the order. the order was wrong when I got to the register. I am not surprised. I tried to tell surly girl that the screen was wrong.
- Be forewarned if you come here on a Sunday evening. They usually have the JV squad working and they are SLOOOOOOOWWWWWWW. Plenty of employees, but most meandering about aimlessly.
- No shirt, no shoes, no dice @bmckain
- The dining room always as the JV squad working on Sunday evenings.
- If you order more tham one of anything you always have to pull up and waot for someone to bring it out to you.
- U think as busy as this place is fresh hot fries wouldn't b to hard to ask for
- I am usually here for coffee or ice tea. Large unsweetened tea for a buck. Can't beat that.
- They have wonderful coffee. It's not strong like other coffeeshops, just smooth. My favorite place on weekend mornings.