Fast Food, Breakfast, Restaurant
1944 N Monroe St (at N. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.)
Tallahassee, FL 32303
- This may be the worst MCDonalds in Tallahassee.
- At first, I thought the drive-through was slow. But then they surprised me by giving me my order at the first payment window. And they do accept credit card. It's not cash only. I would come back!
- Fastest drive-through in town.
- I cannot believe these people are out of ice cream on a hot day!
- They charge $1 for a cup of water. Not pleased.
- Waited over 10 minutes in drive thru.
- Ice cream machine is always down when I come here
- Not the best McDonalds but hey if we cared about health what would be doing here!!! Have to encourage them to give good service.
- Some of the worst service I've ever had, even for a McDonald's. They got my order wrong and dropped my change through the window and were very rude.
- Again probably WORST in town. They seem to mess up orders quite often, just an FYI.
- The friendliest & quickest breakfast drive-thru crew.
- Sometimes they mess up the to go order but good service overall
- Good when you need something greasy and fast but other than that best chose somewhere else
- Super busy for breakfast at the drive thru, but they're organize and it usually moves quickly.
- Cash only and breakfast only with NO breakfast menu on the board.... this is why I hate McNastys... plus the food is HORRIBLE. Good thing I care about my backseat driver :)