- Go to another location
- Has one of the slowest drive thrus ever in Stl.
- My friend loves to sit in the parking lot after midnight to use the free Internet. Great place to do that.
- The worst location in the STL. The wait is always long & their equipment is usually broken. So if you are looking for mcflurry or shake, it's an iffy proposition that is exacerbated by the long wait.
- Slowest McDonald's on the planet.
- They have pterodactyl making machine here!
- They dont sell chicken strips anymore! Wtf!?
- Tea always tastes old
- Unorganized & slow as hell!
- This drive thru is do slow
- They're always pretty quick compared to other mcdonalds. I'm actually just happy they don't yell at me like other mcds in the area.
- Yup! Dey real black in her!
- Slow, long lines, cranky people - pretty much what you'd expect in the ghetto
- Awful service
- You're just being paranoid, R. Oh wait...I have to go, Ronald is calling me.
- This McDonald's gives off the weirdest vibe ever. As soon as I walked in, a couple of staff members stared at me as though I had come to steal the Big Mac special sauce recipe.
- Worst location in the area. Always something not working! Either debit cards or the entire restaurant. If it's late night...avoid at all cost!
- New record 30 minutes in line. Called and was told there are only 3 of us and hung up on me
- slow as shit