Fast Food, Breakfast, Restaurant
- Slowest mcdonalds in the world. Expect to sit and wait for longer than 10 minutes.....
- By the time I finished ordering they were putting food on my tray. My experience was quite the opposite super fast the whole process took three minutes tops. But I was also here at 3pm on a Sunday.
- Don't go here! Slowest service I've ever seen in 'fast food' industry!
- Terribly slow drive through!!
- SO SLOWWWWWW
- Remodel nice but the service is really really slow for as many working beside the counter !
- Took 4 hours to get a kids meal, still had to pay for it.
- Remember when a sausage mcmuffin with egg was on the value menu for $1? Now you pay nearly $3. McExpensive.
- Dude, there's a lot of shady people at this place... Watch out late at night.
- Feel free to grab a free water cup for your soda. Evidently the blonde manager doesn't mind the gang of homeless teens that hang out there do it. :)
- A fairly typical McDonald's. Tasty fries, Big Macs, and all the soda you can drink. -1 for a big hole in one of the vinyl covered seats; it's not that hard to fix.
- "no loitering" signs posted say 30 minute to eat your meal and then you have to go. In addition the wifi blocked access to several news sites. I'll be visiting a different location in the future.
- We had to wait in the line for what seemed like forever. Then when we finally ordered they barley acknowledged us and I was about to just leave. Don't come here...
- So fast....just kidding. Food is awful.
- Avoid their drive up. Poorly designed.
- This is awful avoid !!! 20 cars in drive thru fuck you mc slow asses !!!
- Takes forever plus 3 days to get your order. wtf.
- Completely renovated ... much more open with LOTS of seating, TV screens, etc. Even drive-thru revamped with two lanes. It's still a busy place but things seem to move faster.
- All size drinks the same price - $1!
- This McDonalds has free AT&T Wi-Fi. Its easy to log on and stay connected while you dine.