- If you get the double cheeseburger over the McDouble, you're not doing it right
- This place is so slow. The service and people are terrible, and it's not worth going here
- Very slow service and less than respectable staff. If you're going to b*tch moan about your baby daddyS, don't do it on you're break, loudly, with other employees failing at waiting on customers.
- Service is terrible, sadly it is not the managements fault. There is just no respect shown by the general staff. It's sad.
- Go somewhere else. Worst service EVER. NEVER gotten an order correct.
- Worst McD's ever -- has been for at least 10 years running! Agree with previous comment: Drive east down Erie Blvd then loop back @ Bridge St to go to that McD's instead.
- Chilling waiting on my wife toneysia starling
- Rats and attitude that's all I saw. I left with no food at all. Go down the road to the other one!!
- They never get an order right
- Worst service.
- Get the specialty shakes like the shamrock shake while they're available.
- Service is awful and slow as hell. You're better off going to the one further down Erie...plus, it's a dollar cheaper there.