Fast Food, Breakfast, Restaurant
- Worst McDonald's in town. But it's the only conveniently located one for me. =(
- They def get orders wrong.
- This location awful slow for "fast" food . . . and not very consistent on the orders. But in a pinch . . .
- Paid for tomato that wasn't even added to my sandwich and ordered an Orange drink that tasted like nothing but water...pitiful.
- I should have followed Henry's tip. But how can you screw up mcnuggets & tea. EASY, forget to I Clyde the 6- free with purchase. I even had to park and wait for my order. Geezzz
- Don't leave the drive-thru window without checking your order. THEY SCREW UP ALL THE TIME.
- Ridiculously slow late at night. And there's only 3 cars in drive thru and no one inside!
- Super slow!! Don't go unless your not in a hurry.
- It's under construction... Open, but it took me 20 minutes to get a coke in the drive through! 10-29-12
- McRib sandwiches are great