- Come to Astoria from 12pm to 2pm monday through friday for our 30 second cash to present garentee!!!!
- New administration, two speakers for drive thru, open 24/7 lobby included. Fasteness improved, quality always enforced. Great service, faster than anybody around.
- Meeting with a wonderful boss teresa
- The employees here are rude. The restaurant is dirty and they never have enough of anything.
- Really slow.
- Slow service.
- Great place
- Wow !!!dollar any size coffee! Cool! And now breakfast after midnight! No need for the diner!
- Go inside. Drive through extremely hard to understand
- Their fukn Angus burgers are GROSS!
- Always packed
- sweet tea and mcnuggets with sriracha mac sauce FTW
- Hard to park your car... Parking spots taken over by livery cabs laying over for airport pickups
- Don't botherm slow service and they gave someone else my food so I had to wait an extra 15 minutes on top of the painfully long wait on the drive through
- Service is always super slow and rude. The only perk is the fact that they're open 24 hours, but that's about it.
- Slow as hell!!!!
- Always check ur receipt and ur bags or ull be charge extra and they will give ur order short. 3rd time now!!!
- The sweet tea isn't sweet
- Absolutely the best McDonald's I have ever been to. Great, friendly service, very clean, and quick. You can tell the manager cares and knows what they're doing, and they train their employees well.
- This McDonald's gets my award for worst drive through ever. I don't know why I go back. They conveniently are out of everything, forget items, and consistently provide cold French fries. Six toes down