McCormick & Kuleto's
Seafood, Event Space, Food Service
$ $ $ $
- Great view.
- Amazing food, you have to try the chicken breast, so tender, pricey though.
- Most of the Ghirardelli Square area is pretty tourist-trappy, but go into McCormick & Kuleto's from 3-6PM and get GOOD CHEAP-ASS HAPPY HOUR FOOD for the nominal commitment of $2.95+ in drinks.
- Try the shrimp kiss it is one of the best combinations of shrimp bacon corn salsa and fried onions. It is absolutely amazing and worth every penny.
- Champagne flights!!
- Get the clam chowder!
- Everything is fresh, oysters are amazing, good wine list, excellent view. Enjoy your dinner!
- Monday-Friday from 3-6pm diners can get fried-chicken-and-biscuit sliders with jalapeo-honey mayo for only $1.95. Theres also a half-pound cheeseburger with fries for just $2.95.
- Ribeye, muy bueno si que se les fu la mano en el trmino, lo ped termino medio y lo sirvieron bien cocido! De igual manera les falta atencin cuando te dan la mesa.
- Happy hour doesn't get much better than this... Sure the burger price increased by 30% but that only brings it up to $3.95 and it comes with fries.
- Muy buen servicio. Clam chowder increible. As como, la langosta.
- Their Banana Cream Pie is amazing!
- Best Banana Cream Pie!!
- Definitely try the clam chowder. Absolutely delicious.
- Best dinner view in SF. Make sure you're seated in the lower level for best views.
- Try the Macadamia Crusted Mahi Mahi With Papaya Mango Salsa, Guava Butter Sauce, And Fried Plantains - Amazing!
- Oysters are amazing!!
- I recommend the "Shrimp Kiss" for an appetizer. You get about six shrimp, stuffed with pepper jack cheese and wrapped with bacon, on a bed of chili corn. Freaking fantastic.
- Every seat in the house is a good seat. The food is wonderful and Jeff is a marvelous manager!
- At McCormick & Kuleto's in Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco for Thanksgiving Day Dinner.