McAllen Convention Center
Convention Center, Music Venue, Scenic Lookout
700 Convention Center Blvd (at Ware)
McAllen, TX 78501
- State of the art meeting space, within walking distance to great shopping and dining and a great place to host an event. The outside fountain and reflecting pool are a great picnic spot.
- This venue is pretty new and already people are trashing it. There are water bottles, chip bags, etc in the fountain. So disappointed in people. Keep this place beautiful everyone!
- Boat paddling and train ride are $5 each. Great fun and exercise combined!
- At the Southwest section of the convention centers Oval park, they got approved to do a 40 million dollar performance arts center!
- Don't forget to stop by the Superior Alarms booth to get information on the best alarm system out there with local first class service.
- Check in to occupymcallen.org
- This is a pretty cool place to hang, except the security guards are Nazis if you want to use the restroom guess they think we don't pay their salary.
- checking out gamer's expo
- catching those pokestops
- checking out the pokemon
- It's too bad that people have destroyed the trees by carving into them and the water feature by dumping their trash in it.
- Un agradable lugar en mcallen los alrededores son bonito y puede ser un buen paseo familiar
- Huele horrible!! Lo nico positivo es observar los aviones tan cerca
- Camina por todo el parque que est enfrente en el atardecer
- So they are going to make a $20 million dollar, 6 story tall Embassy Suites Hotel with indoor pool and spa. Building begins Aug 2014.
- McAllen Convention Center
- This place is like the Nazis when it comes to outside food and drink. When playing a show here, security chased me down and made me throw away the coffee that I brought from the bus.
- Check out www.rgvphotographer.com
- Great place to have a party
- Love the facility, looking forward to the Guzman show!