7373 Frankford Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19136
- Best diner in the Northeast. Stop in late night/early morning for some of the best breakfast grub in this city!
- Late night waitresses rock
- Most foods here are made fresh and not frozen
- Elliot's favorite diner.
- Best turkey gravy ever. And you can order an ice cream cone to-go!
- Great bacon n egg!
- Mayfair diner by Elliot's Photography
- This is most definitely not in a shady neighborhood. Mayfair Diner is an 'American institution'.
- Ask for Matt. He's quite a character!
- Try the Mayfair fries with some of the marinara sauce used for the meatball parm sandwich. It's surprisingly awesome!
- Chicken fingers is all I ever get here
- I had breakfast eggs and potatoes were good however scrapple was inedible. Service is great
- Wasn't impressed by anything.
- It wasn't good.
- Great service and awesome food
- It good & nice ;)
- Food was pretty good. The staff made the visit excellent.
- Service fast, friendly, and food yummy!
- Average. Nothing more, nothing less. Was much better 25 years ago