110 Broadway (at 1st St)
Denver, CO 80203
- save your ticket stub and then head over to The Hornet for a free drink!
- You can find 1st run movies and classics. You can get popcorn, candy, or beer and wine to drink while watching the movie. First timers might want to come early to visit this beautiful place.
- I love coming here for (mostly) good independent films and a strong drink.
- Winner of Westword's Best of Denver 2010 - Best Movie Theater Drink!
- Dont forget the bar upstairs Kyle and Nathan are the best
- A nice cozy place to watch independent movies
- Best popcorn in town.
- Beautiful old theater, and very easy to sneak your pup in... :)
- Mario's brother Luigi is an usher here. It's weird.
- One of the few historic theatre in Denver, grab yourself a beer and enjoy!
- Sit down!
- Don't get too complicated on your drink order.
- films. popcorn.
- Great selection of Indie films. Convenient location.
- 1930 Art Deco Mayan Revival movie house wears its history proudly, from the colorful sculptures on its walls right down to the popcorn, which is popped on a 30-year-old kettle
- The theater is rustic and amazing. And the popcorn is delicious. Indie film wonderland
- Great old style theater.
- Full bar and artsy movies
- Cute and eccentric space with a bar upstairs, good popcorn, vegan cookies at the concession, and it shows artsy indie film things.