Latin American, Mexican, Bar
4:00pm - 10:00pm
4:00pm - 10:00pm
4:00pm - 11:00pm
- $35 for all you can eat/drink brunch is a steal!
- Try the bacon guac.
- Strawberry-Basil house-infused margarita is the best in the city, especially when it's only $6 during happy hour
- Been there several times, very good Mexican food. Maya has great ambiance for a romantic dinner. http://www.mecritic.com/places/place/4533/Maya
- Seared scallop app - 9. Margaritas - 9. Overall cuisine - 8. Ambiance - 9. Perfect meeting place for drinks and maybe an app.
- the default brunch option is an all-you-can-eat, bottomless brunch, which provides you with access to the entire food menu plus eight different cocktails.
- Bottomless brunch is worth it - small dishes for everyone to share, and they are good about refilling. Excellent for a large group.
- Strong Bloody Mary
- $2 taco tuesdays
- The bottomless brunch is now $39 per person, but it's still a fantastic deal. Drinks are weak but plentiful. My glass was never empty for more than 2-3 minutes
- Upper east side Mexican for Happy Hour specials
- Unlimited brunch food & drinks!
- The service is horrible, the "tacos" are minuscule and the sangria is all fruit juice. Never again.
- The food is amazing... Brunch is not to be missed!
- Excellent braised short rib tacos...super beefy. Goes well with Pepino, the cucumber jalapeo margarita!
- Def get the beef short rib, best thing on the menu. The pepino is a solid drink as well.
- Bacon guacamole!
- Now that they're all fancy, they shortened Happy Hour. Now only til 7 and more $$
- Try their new Tequilla Pavaneo .. it's awesome! Especially in a pineapple marg, yum :)