May Flower Restaurant
- Very good hot and sour soup
- The Lucky Salad is very sweet and yummy! Almost like a dessert + appetizer. Easy to share, too.
- Surprisingly good mai tais for a Chinese/Japanese restaurant
- They now have an "all you can eat" sushi menu- it's made to order fresh, and they have a nice wine selection.
- Crab rangoons are amazing here
- Monday sushi lunch special
- Good place to just go out and socialize with other fellow Ipswich people. It is affordable. The food is great. I recommend the Unagi Lollipop.
- The sushi was very tasty and was prepared quickly...recommend washing it down with a patron and soda.
- The perfect place to get a drink ;)
- Godzilla is good
- I love the Snow White maki!
- Try the egg drop soup.