Maxwell Place Park
Park, Scenic Lookout, Piers
Sinatra Dr N (btwn Frank Sinatra Dr & 12th St)
Hoboken, NJ 07030
- This prime waterfront location has access to a rocky beach. No swimming allowed, thoughas if you needed a reminder not to take a dip in the Hudson.
- Apparently the Maxwell Place Pier rocks are the new Hoboken make-out spot.
- Great place to judge...errr...people watch.
- Great place for a walk along the Hudson
- This a great pier to go walking...It's great on a sunny day to camp out on the lawn.
- If you haven't strolled along the water in this fairly new park, you don't know what you're missing! Stunning views of NYC, and the Hudson River.
- Awesome views of the city along the walkway!
- This is probably one of the most quite parks in Hoboken.
- The Duck Shit is everywhere.
- love this place
- My favorite place to lay out in Hoboken. Quiet and of course the view!
- You can see the shuttle on the USS Intrepid from here!
- Can't beat the view! Two play sets (for bigger & smaller kids), plus swings and a big grassy area.
- Hey Euro-Trash...how bout u remember people in the states actually tip. We here know it's a foreign concept to most of you.
- Across the street is a doggy park