Max's Eatz & Fresh Bakery
Deli / Bodega, American
Terminal 1 (SFO Airport)
San Francisco, CA 94128
- Ordering from the breakfast case? Scrambled Eggs, Potatoes and any sausage = The All American.
- Wtf is coca cola ham? Prices are absurd!
- Probably the worst breakfast I've ever had
- Best food in terminal 1. Too bad the line is always long.
- I paid almost $18.00 for NY hot Pastrami & Potato Salad, a small container, the only way I would ever eat here again is it would have to be a free meal, and still maybe not. Not even worth $10.00.
- Get a Reuben. 'Nuff said.
- Not the fastest.
- Take a wrap on board, fresh and delicious - beats inflight 100X
- I got the beef chili soup which was decent, and the roast beef sandwich which was awful, lacked any kind of flavor and was rubbery, and I had to trash it. Everything is overpriced. Don't go here.
- All-American breakfast is huge and delicious. Croissant sandwiches were also great
- Gigantic breakfast sandwitch! It was ok. Probably not worth $10, but it's big enough to split for 2.
- Cornbeef & pastrami sandwich is awesome! Get every time I'm at SFO.
- The chili con crane is a decent quick lunch with much needed protein.
- Save yourself $6 and get a half pastrami sandwich - a little less meat but still more than enough!
- Greek salad is fresh an tasty. Decent quality for airport food.
- Sandwich of the gods
- Hot pastrami is righteous
- $5 for bottled water. No joke. It's cheaper to just go buy a novelty San Francisco mug and fill it at the drinking fountain.
- Gyro. Go for the Gyro.
- Fiji water, fresh deli sandwichs giant hot dogs with sauerkraut