18025 W Capitol Dr
Brookfield, WI 53045
- Great breakfast!
- I love how inexpensive and delicious the desserts are here! Food is ok to good but the desserts are where its at! Get the baileys irish cream chocolate cake! Its big enough for two!
- Every time I'm here, I'm sure to order the kielbasa. So good.
- The best and most affordable desserts in Brookfield!!!
- Wow, what a bummer. Usually the service is pretty good. Today, not so much.
- Great! I had the gyro & chips! Very fresh pita! He had the breakfast, very good pancakes & big! Will come again!
- try the country omelet or any of them , all the breakfasts are wonderful !!
- This place is worth the drive from Milwaukee....always fresh, wonderful food with great old school servers. Love this place!
- Appetizers are half price in the bar all day everyday!
- The dessert selection is spectacular! Try the white chocolate covered Granny Smith apples.
- The Ruben was great.
- Went here for breakfast.
- The prime rib is delicious!