The Max M. Fisher Music Center
- Originally built for the symphony in 1919, this building was saved from destruction and now houses the Detroit Symphony Orchestra, which is the fourth oldest orchestra in the United States.
- Free street parking on Parsons if you get there early.
- The Paradise Jazz Series is the best!!!
- Beautiful place for an elegant event.
- Great concert!!!
- Young People's Family Concert series is excellent
- Home to the fabulous Detroit Symphony Orchestra, one of the country's oldest orchestras, playing a wide variety of classical and pops concerts.
- A great center to experience music concerts and other cultural events.
- Come to the DSO's FREE Orchestra Hall Open House on Sunday, 10/2 at 3 pm! Click the link to reserve tickets.
- Rush tickets are available the night of DSO concerts for around $20!
- Curtis Institute in the Music Box.
- One of my favorite places to go.. Relaxing wonderful music and such fun especially at he pops.
- Under 35? Check out the discounted tickets!
- Love it here
- Mix at the Max!
- Concert of Colors!
- Nice venue for a wedding
- I love the black box
- 37/11 club will save you lots of cash.