Max and Mina's
Lists & rankings
- Whacky flavors here like sweet corn and Captain Crunch, but straightforward chunk-laden ice creams are the best the shop has to offer. Closed Friday nights and Saturdays; call for daily hours.
- Crazy flavors like sweet corn and lox are what this scoop shop is known for, but the best ice creams are the sweeter, chunkier scoops like chocolate cookie dough.
- Try the beer ice cream. It's so good.
- pizza ice cream is surprisingly tasty!
- Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream...SUPERB.
- Don't get the beer. It just tastes like yeast not beer. You can't go wrong with monkey monkey or chocolate cupcake.
- Make sure to get the Cholov Yisroel ice cream!
- Everything's yummy!
- Unbelievable homemade ice cream. Get the Cookie Monster.
- Check out Max
- Weird icecream
- They are a great family owned service. Appreciate their generous samples.
- Love the assortment of unique flavors. I enjoyed the beer ice cream, but the jelly donut flavor is a very close 2nd! So many good flavors! Try em all!
- Brooklyn Stout and Corn on the Ppb are yum. The Mexican Chocolate is SPICY
- Try the katchep or lox flavor ice cream.:-)
- Tom Pizzica, host of Outrageous Food, checks out Max & Mina's where they are churning out over 5,000 unusual ice cream flavors like pizza, beer and cookies, lox and corn. Find more tips at FN Local.
- Try the most unique flavor you can find on their huge, ever-changing menu!