Mauritson Family Winery
2859 Dry Creek Rd
Healdsburg, CA 95448
- Access from Dry Creek Road, it comes up fast as you pass Lytton (careful)! Great Zin served here - I love what I see from Rockpile at Mauritson - They are the single largest grower in the Rockpile
- Loved the Sonoma Cab, and Loam (single soil type from various vineyards). Delicious!!!
- Very generous with their pours. Free wifi too!
- they let you share wine club packages, which is awesome! great family winery.
- Friendly staff and yummy wines. Love the diversity from Rockpile that's showcased here.
- Romantic atmosphere!
- If you are not able to join their wine club you can't taste the Zinfandel! :( - not so great if you are an international guest.
- Fabulous Chardonnay and Zinfandel. Join the wine club. Great deal.
- Hospitable AND engaging staff. You can have a good wine but it's the host who can make your experience an enjoyable one. Leigh was awesome! We signed up to be members. Highly recommend this place.
- By far the coolest family owned winery in California... these guys are the best. #1 Sauv Blanc, #1 Malbec, and anything made from Rockpile grapes rules...http://www.mauritsonwines.com/
- Try a vineyard walk - ask Carrie in the tasting room!