Mexican, Burritos, Tacos
1913 S Kihei Rd
Kīhei, HI 96753
- Bring your receipt in the following day during breakfast for 50% off!
- Maui Tacos opened at this location March 2012. Any tips or reviews prior are referring to the former fish and chips restaurant Maui Tacos replaced.
- Good fish tacos.
- Probably the biggest burritos on the island. Try all their homemade salsa. They have about 5+ varieties and each have a little island twist. Tacos aren't like you would get in Texas but are decent.
- Fish tacos. Soooo good with a little extra cilantro. Super mild, add your own heat at the salsa bar.
- Grilled fish taco- just add cilantro. Too good.
- Chicken Enchiladas are a MUST!!
- Fish tacos and black beans were super fresh and tasty!
- Out of business.
- Quantity is OK. Taste and Price do not fit overall value.