$ $ $
55 Mill St
Unionville, CT 06085
- Hands down best Caesar Salad in the state... The way the great restaurants used to make it!
- Sorry to say this restaurant closed for good in Feb 2015 after the owner passed away.
- Only one's there for lunch, no one there to seat us, my order ( a po-boy) got screwed up and when the waitress brought it back to the chef, he started screaming at her. Never going back there.
- Food was mostly good but service was extremely slow. Lamb shank was dry most probably slightly overcooked.
- Make sure it isn't going to rain before sitting outside
- Jambalaya is one of the chef's specialties & it's incredible!
- Best creme brle!
- Amazing food. Charming atmosphere. Loved the table side Caesar salad.
- Excellent coffee and crab cakes.
- Get the Ceaser!
- Ask for the Altosur Malbec.