Mathias Dahlgrens Matsalen
Scandinavian, Molecular Gastronomy
- Must visit 2 star Michelin Scandinavian restaurant in Sweden. Booking is essential . If you don't have either 3 hours or 300 euro try Matbaren next door , the kitchen is the same .
- 2 , - 3,5 4,5 , - 10000 15000 . , , , :)
- One of Sweden's best chef and this place holds 2 Michelin stars
- Best restaurant in Sweden. It doesn't matter if you're into innovative or traditional, Mathias Dahlgren is the king of Swedish food. Don't have the time (4h) nor the money? Try Matbaren next door!
- 2011 Michelin Guide 2 stars
- This venue consists of two spaces: a formal dining room with an ambitious, 6-course menu, and a crowded cafe for a la carte dining. Traditional Swedish dishes are transformed into gastronomic heaven.
- One of the best fine dining restaurants in Stockholm. Great food and excellent wines in a cozy setting. Overall more accessible, friendly and relaxed than your average 2 Michelin starred restaurant.
- Chef Mathias Dahlgrens modern Nordic food follows the seasons, running to dishes like seared scallops with potato, clams and lemon, and vanilla ice cream with cloudberries and birch-sap sabayon.
- Fantastic food! Probably the best restaurant in Stockholm. Fine dining and a chance for excellent Scandinavian fare. Recommended!
- Try the Madeleines - Petit Four that comes with your coffee! Delicately flavored with lemon and some dark chocolate with hefty chunks of hazelnut and a smattering of sea salt.
- Try the Sashimi Of Salma And Reindeer - The whole combination is extremely delightful! Love the soy pearls on top.
- Great great experience - I do reccomend
- I am a biased NYC'er but this is one of the best restaurants I've been to. Best dish is white asparagus but all amazing.
- Definitively one of the absolute best restaurants in Stockholm. Scandinavian cooking at its best!
- Or go to verandan and get traditional class and not hype
- Tasty food and excellent service. Pricy!
- The best restaraunt ever!
- Has closed. On Feb 13, Mathias Dahlgren Rutabaga opens.
- Fabulous Nordic cuisine
- Hurry up foodies! This restaurant, together with Matbaren, will close on 22nd of December 2016. Mathias will open a new restaurant at this location.