75 Martin Luther King Jr Dr SW (Central Avenue)
Atlanta, GA 30303
- I never enjoy the fear of having a building fall down under my feet quite as much as I do when I'm at the Masquerade.
- Multiple stages and an outdoor music park welcome concertgoers to this turn-of-the-century mill building.
- Purchase your tickets at the box office (inside beneath the stairs) to avoid online service fees. We are open Monday-Friday 10am-7pm. Cash only!
- Stick with beer...They use their beer cooler ice as ice for their cocktails...Also, don't get shot in a parking lot dispute and park at Murder Kroger up the street....yes, it's safer.
- I see dead people: Oakland Cemetery, Fox Theatre, The Masquerade, Anthony's Restaurant, and Six Flags are all said to have ghosts haunting the grounds.
- Park on side streets to avoid parking lot fees.
- just make sure you gets tetanus shot before you use the bathroom
- This place is ridiculous.
- stand outside the lines until the security guy whines at you.
- Do not park in Kroger parking lot, they are known to tow cars
- Dirty heads!!!
- They built a park, apartments, and a new music park where the old lot used to be. Side street Parking only so come early! No more old easy masq parking which SUCKS!
- The bartender in purgatory is awesomely heavy handed.
- Freezing. Bring a fricken hiking jacket.
- PABST BLUE RIBBON.
- Lol richard thinks randie loves him... But he fucked up by being a turd. That is all
- Try not to park on somerset at the corner by the Kroger. Had my window smashed out there.
- go to the roller discos when they have them! their fun! :D
- great shows :)
- "The shows upstairs are more enjoyable because the sound from the upper part of the venue bleeds through and drowns out the band on the 1st floor." - Roy LaManna, Music Entrepreneur