Gay Bar, Karaoke, Nightclub
1287 Glenwood Ave SE (Flat Shoals Ave SE)
Atlanta, GA 30316
- Karaoke MC sings every other song, come early and be ready to wait forever. Bartenders are quick and have the heaviest pours in east Atlanta.
- Cheers to the freakin weekend
- Mary's & several EAV venues can be seen in the 2012 found-footage style horror film "V/H/S". In the Amateur Night tape directed by David Bruckner, the 3 guys are bar-hopping in EAV to pick up girls.
- Don't make out with chicks..
- CJ is awesome.
- STRONG and cheap drink$. Good dance parties and occasionally good DJs. Love this place!
- Hold your nose Marys
- Try Cayrum, its a dark rum aged 3 years and then infused with all natural ginger and honey. Its great as a chilled shot, on the rocks, ginger ale/beer, juices or Red Bull. Theres nothing like it!
- Every 3rd Saturday is fucking BANANAS!!! It's a party called Bitch, PLEASE! Not to be missed!
- Come and have a great time. Leave the attitude in Midtown
- tuesdays great bartender and fun vibes
- Friday nights, there are rotating DJ's with different themes before 10:00! And Jason makes sweet drinks!
- If you don't like smoking, don't go here. If you like to dance your a$$ off with fun people, this is the place for you. Great place for a girl's night out.
- Go to karaoke Tuesday night and see if you can get CJ, the Motown-obsessed guy with the crazy good falsetto, to sing a duet with you.
- Dancing, drinks, atmosphere.
- impossible to have a bad time here.
- If u want a drink and a friendly bartender don't come here on wednesday nites... :(
- Wednesday nite bartender lost her/his personality! Had anyone found it?? Hurry she/he needs one BAD!!!!
- Great karaoke!
- Best karaoke on Sat. nights