Mary & Tito's Cafe
2711 4th St NW (Menaul & 4th)
Albuquerque, NM 87107
- If you like spicy, this is the place for you.
- Monday special large combo plate for $6.00
- Great food and Chile. Fair prices.
- Get the Mexican turnover. Crispy and delicious.
- Great red chile and the food is really good.
- The red chile is SO GOOD. It has a nice kick to it. Very inexpensive and very good food!
- Old school Mexican restaurant. Chili rejeno is awesome though. Cheap prices.
- OUTSTANDING red chile!
- Order either the Pizza Adovada or the Adovada Plate both excellent choices. Red chili is good here. Green needs a little salt.
- The red chile carne adovada stuffed sopapillas are fantastic!
- The stuffed Sopapillas and adovada are fantastic in this timeless and classic restaurant - perfect for on you way to or from the airport!
- The red chile is ethereally complex and amazing.
- The best (and I do mean best) red and green chile in Albuquerque. Uncomfortable seats, but who cares.
- The service is wonderful and accommodating. We were visiting Albuquerque and very glad we stopped in.
- Food Network's Top 5 - Mexican Dishes: #3 Carne Adovada Turnover
- the stuffed sopapilla's are incredible!
- The carne adovada sopa is fantastic with both red and green chile. Mary and Tito's makes all of their chile from scratch, and it shows! Delicious!
- Nice, small, family cafe. Salsa is spicy! Had the lg combo plate w/tamale, rellano & enchilada. They serve flour tortillas like buscuits in the south, hot w/butter. Mexican Wedding Cake for Dessert!
- We love Mary & Tito's... it's an institution in Albuquerque. The red chile here is the BEST!
- The menu lists stuffed sopapillas as "Mexican turnovers" and I demand you say "Mexican turnovers" if you order one.