Mary Jane Ski Area
677 Winter Park Dr (Winter Park Resort)
Winter Park, CO 80482
- Park in the C lot and ski to your car for lunch. Also great for aprs tailgating.
- Eat moguls, don't let them eat you!
- Pepperoni's at the mary jane base area is good a and cheap. You can get a house mug and play wii. Highly recommended
- The moguls make this trail! Use 'em to your advantage!
- What's that? You like bumps? You're in the right place
- Best bumps in the USA.
- The mugol filled trails are not the best for snowboarding
- Keep your tips up and don't eat yellow snow ... unless it's a beer slushy.
- Weekdays have short lines.
- Awesome place, people are super friendly and you'll definitely have a good time.
- One of my favorite ski areas in the world. Family feel with tons of awesome terrain.
- Come here, it snows and is fun
- Park at the Utah lot and walk right onto the challenger lift!
- Great skiing for early season
- Pine Cliffs skiers right from top of Iron Horse. Close to Alta's Wildcat in little rolling chutes and launchers.
- 90inch base, not worth the trip unless you like ice and 40mph winds! The beer is still cold though!!:)
- Pizza slices at the bar at mj is best deal.
- Parsenn Bowl was too exposed...groomers were awesome yesterday. Intrawest has made great improvements over the past few years.
- I love you sweet leaf, though you can't hearCome on now, try it out! Straight people don't know what you're about.They put you down and shut you out. You gave to me a new belief. Ilove you Mary Jane
- Amazing mogul and tree skiing.