1937 Beacon St
Boston, MA 02135
- This is the hopeless place Rihanna warned us about, watch out for love.
- If you are 21 you are the oldest person here
- Um...2.50 well drinks...'Nuff said.
- The bartender Chris is the man, we are all lucky to be in his presence.
- Mary Ann. She gets you plowed for cheap.
- I walked in and they were showing Jeopardy at 7:30. I hope this is a regular thing.
- Do not look under the tables, just don't. Other than that if you are a BC student this place is like Cheers to you. Live it, love it, drink it.
- Wear a nose plug and old sneakers to avoid the smell and survive the sticky floors... But heck, cheapo cerveza!
- Juniors get out!
- Think of the diviest dive bar. Now think divier. That's MA's.
- Cheap beers!!
- WILL MISS SCARY ANNS JUST LIKE CHIPS @ CLEVELAND CIRCLE. SCARY ANNS SERVED CHEAP BOOZE AND CHEAP HAPPINESS TO SCREWED UP CATHOLIC KIDS WHO MISSED CONFESSION AND READ THE BOOK HARRAD EXPERIMENT
- Classic BC dive bar.
- $3 Narragansett tall boys and plenty of preppy, white, possibly underage college kids drinking them.
- This bar is also known as 'Scary Ann's'
- An institution. Just as advertised a pretty divey bar but it seems to have gotten cleaner in the past ten years, with the subtle exception of the bathrooms. Great place that never really changes.
- Very cheap, friendly bartenders and great atmosphere
- $2 Rock bottles all the time, epic.
- If you tip decent they'll remember your "usual" after you ask for it a couple times.
- Lookin for smushhh