Grocery Store, Supermarket
7035 Three Chopt Rd (at Patterson Ave)
Richmond, VA 23226
- Rainbow Cookies
- Din't get a salad and expect to check out quickly in the cafe express lane. Martins, in there infinite wisdom, has chosen to never open them
- Layout somewhat awkward/cramped - eggs are between produce and meat, frozen breakfast items are in freezer case in the little annex
- I cannot stand Martins. They took a perfectly great store and loyal customer and ruined the store and the relationships. I have wasted so much time taking back out of date food,etc. it is not funny!
- Tomato Basil Soup is delish. Add some shredded cheese from the salad bar!
- Virginia Lottery tickets are available for purchase here!
- Skip this place. Giant had run it into the ground and ruined the brand they bought from Ukrops.
- Really friendly employees!
- Sushi is half-off on Wednesdays (look for the red sticker)
- Clean clean clean :-)
- Don't go between 4-6pm weekdays if you can help it. Crowded and never enough registers open.
- Save 60 cents a gallon on gas this week. Hyacinths are smelling up the store nicely. Beautiful blooms
- Love the Bakery!
- Try the check out lines!!!
- Getting produce today? Save those produce bags and return them here for recycling.
- It's closing today and everything is half off.
- Get Ukrops cupcakes! they are delicious.
- jon really likes people to stop by