Martinelli's Little Italy
- great food and service awesome place first time I was over there perfect :$5 star restaurant
- Chicken piccado is good.. But too much sauce (never thought id say that) overall... Huge portions... Unprofessional looking servings... Too much sauce... A great money value... and yummy.
- Just added St. Louis style pizza to the menu!
- If you're there on a concert night make sure you have a reservation.
- Our go-to fave is the creamy pesto shrimp. Love this place
- Do not get any chicken dishes! They are just flat out bad. Tastes like a frozen food entree from the grocery store which leads me to believe it's not freshly cooked. Prob came straight out of a bag.
- choped salad is the best
- Good food and very reasonable prices!
- Great food! Great Service!
- Great Italian sodas.
- If you're in Salina, by all means eat here! The gluten-free menu is great, and our server went above and beyond to help us!
- A little gem in Salina.
- Ordered "just a bit" and was still stuffed! Pesto is amazing.
- Chopped Salad is AMAZ-AZ-AZING! I like mine without the bacon and add croutons.
- Come hungry. Even quarter sized plates are generous.
- Great carry out!