HQ Bar & Restaurant
- WiFi Password: martinmacks
- Great place to watch a game. Very clean and recently remodeled. The wings are fabulous.
- Great tequila gimblets And Wings :) i would come back here
- The BLT and a Blue moon! Hell yea!
- The trivia night is only pop culture. Of you are a real nerd,it might be frustrating.
- Bad food and even worse service
- Check out their food specials, there's usually some goodness to be had here.
- If you're into sports, well - this is a good sports bar. It's also oddly good for watching drunk girls fall off of high barstools...
- I get the chipotle mayo steak sandwich almost every time--so good! And not pretentious and/or hippy-laden, unlike much of this area.
- Really generic Irish pub with over priced drinks and mediocre food.
- An order of fish-and-chips is a smart start to a day of guzzling perfectly poured Guinness.
- The HQ Burger
- Sport gucken ist hier sehr angenehm
- Best sports viewing bar in the city oddly enough. Trivia in Tuesday.
- Los Altos spicy margarita is great!
- Great wings and fries
- Great beer and great service. Made a point of coming back here, having visited a couple of years ago.
- Give the sweet potato fries a ride. They're done Just Right.
- Good burgers
- The haight burger is surprisingly good.