- Ask to sit by the windows, beautiful view of the marsh. Get the sassy shrimp!!!
- The breakfast quiche is delicious
- Great food and a nice view. Excellent dinner date
- Sesuit Sassy Shrimp is the best. This place is incredible. Great service and best atmosphere / views in the area.
- Amazing view! The clam chowder is a must!
- Good food! Nice views and cozy. Fish and chips was really good boat-day fish.
- Wir hatten Turkey, Crapcakes und Blueberry-Pie. Alles sehr, sehr lecker!
- Tasty Bloody Mary was served w/ a lemon & a lime wedge & two huge Spanish olives, but the celery stick was a bit limp. The Wedge salad with shrimp add on and The corn chowder are both very good!
- Everything awesome great place and a great atmosphere! Love it !
- Gorgeous water views and excellent food.
- I highly recommend their blueberry bread and their butternut squash & apple bisque.
- The Cape Cod Rueben is a must have!
- They have a separate Gluten Free menu (but no GF rolls?). Mocha Mousse Is awesome
- Awesome view and peaceful setting
- Best sweet potato fries on the Cape.
- Banana cream pie=to die for!
- The Marshside is awesome! Get the fish stew with lobster.
- Dayboat scallops are delicious! Wonderful cabin like vibe with views of the marsh!