Marshall's Bar and Grille
American, Sports Bar
2524 L St NW (at Pennsylvania Ave NW)
Washington, DC 20037
- 35 cent wings during weekdays...can't beat that
- The staff are kind of slow, the food takes forever, but the bartenders are nice. They don't have a large beer selection though
- Great burgers, cheap wings during happy hour... and they are open relatively late-- Mon-Sun 11 am - 2 am Also-the kitchen doesnt close till 12:30 or later.
- Lui is such an amazing bartender make sure to order from him and you're guaranteed a laugh or two as well
- Happy hour m-f 4-9pm $3 miller light drafts and yuengling bottles, half-off apps and $.35 wings, $4 rails
- Widmer was inexpensive, son liked burger, but corned beef sammie was horrid. Brisket was MASSIVELY over-cooked.
- Do NOT order the sauteed shrimp...worst idea EVER!
- The best bartenders are James and Ruby!
- Worst food I have ever had. How do you mess up chicken tenders?
- Pretty good food - Cobb salad was really good
- I had the wings on game night and they were excellent. Came back later for bday drinks and the bartender was an ahole to say the least...kept complaining he didn't get a big enough tip.
- two for one happy hour appetizer deal! half price burgers monday! can't get any better.
- Ask for Ruby! Great bartender and great fishing tips! Very funny
- Trivia night is epic. Especially when you win!
- Our local watering hole, awesome internet jukebox with little to no competition. Use discretion, though, on gamedays (be polite to potential sports listeners!)
- 1/2 Price burgers on Monday!
- The nachos are 6 prices of shredded cheese barely melted with a side of mediocre chili. The kabobs were bland and 8 bucks for two kabobs. Disappointed.
- Mozzarella sticks are delicious!
- Decent happy hour: 1/2 off apps... $3 Amstel drafts... MNF... Good times.
- Skip the clam chowder.