- Join us for this years SMX After Dark Party and support the Greater New York City chapter of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure breast cancer research foundation. Details: http://smxpo.com/o71UGz
- must must MUST do. order a "marstini" and chat up your martian waiters, they don't break character (plus they do a dance every hour). make sure to take the ride to "mars."
- This place is pretty ridiculous. Overpriced, mediocre food. Fun, but very cheesy decor. Good for a single visit, but don't go back.
- stay away!!!!! please for the love of god!!
- Cheesy theme. Slow service
- The food is vile (not that that's shocking given the fact that it's a themed restaurant in Times Square). Avoid the place if possible... unless you have kids and are willing to suffer through it. ;)
- I meant %18
- The spaceship ride is fun, the food is decent, the service though is poor. Party of 5 and they tried to charge $18 gratuity yet that only applies to party of 6. Never offered refills.
- this place probably was nice 10 years ago, now or just looks like and old arcdade
- THE BIGGEST HIP HOP CONCERT OF THE YEAR IS GOING DOWN ON JUNE 3RD, 2012 FOR MORE INFORMATION HEAD TO HOT97.COM NOW!
- JUST CLOSED :(
- food wasnt worth the price. but cute place.
- Mediocre food and cheap decor do not recommend
- The worst restaurant eeever! the service is terrible! seriously, don't go! Even the food...anyone can do better!
- Overpriced and long waits. Skip it.
- Went here on a high school trip in '99. I don't remember being very impressed by it.
- Skip the movie
- Be prepared to tip in the bathroom and pay $2 entertainment fee. Also, the chairs don't move in the movie anymore.
- THE 10th ANNUAL HALLOWEEN ON MARS! Saturday, October 29th, 2011. 1 HOUR OPEN BAR 10PM - 11PM
- Chinese chicken salad is pretty good.