Bloomington-Normal Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
Hotel, Conference room, Event Space
- The decor is enchanting, the food is delicious, the service is excellent, and the prices are very reasonable.
- A little known feature at the Marriott here, one side of the desk has castors and can be rotated out to an angle to take a little break frm work & watch tv! Impressed :-) Thanks Casey-guest services
- Very clean, new, and modern. Nice indoor pool open till 11am. Solid fitness center and cafe serving Starbucks. No complaints here except for free wifi only in the lobby.
- Even numbered rooms face East for the sunrise and a better view than than the odd numbered rooms that face a dorm and roof.
- It's ok. If they ask for your card they will place a temporary charge on it but no tell you.
- Great staff!
- Great Marriott! Friendly staff. No BravoTV. :(
- Hayden is a great chef! Be sure to check out the restaurant.
- Lots of plugs and free wifi in lobby.
- If you need to have a room with two double beds, go somewhere else. Regardless of when you booked that will not guarantee your request.
- Great management team Rachel Immel goes out of her way to make your stay special.
- Kick ass hotel!!!!!!
- Nice hotel, spacious and with all the amenities you can expect from a Hilton. The internet access in the room is 12.99, when is free of charge in other hotels. Is free in the lobb tough.
- Best thing in the hotel is tables in the lobby with power plugs everywhere. Free lobby wifi.
- If you get a room near the Concierge Lounge (9th floor near the elevator) you can tap into the free (but still slow) wi-fi.
- The room is like a suite. Good fitness center. WiFi in room is slow