Marriott Denver Tech Center
Hotel, Convention Center
- Drink lots and lots of water to avoid altitude sickness.
- #NDKSweet16 will be here, Sept. 14-16! Join the premier anime convention of the Rockies for our 16th birthday. :)
- Try and get a room in the new tower (the rooms there have 4 digit room numbers). Rooms in the old tower have very noisy aircon units.
- Attended a conference & the staff is super helpful!! The food is good too: so digging the soups & chili.
- Breakfast buffet is $15 per person for Dennys quality food/service. Price not listed anywhere.
- While the breakfast buffet isn't a good value, the shepherds pie is amazing, and ten bucks (April 2011, ymmv)
- Definitely get the bbq flatbread
- Try to get rooms in the new tower or in the old tower with outside view. There some rooms connected to the inside auditorium... that can get very noisy, especially if you stay there on weekends....
- Make sure you park in the South lot.
- The Lift Restaurant has great food and the pool area is super relaxing!
- Love this hotel. I've been here for NDK a few times. The balcony rooms are awesome.
- Um, SWANKY.
- Power not where you need it.
- The lemon mashed potatoes are yummy.
- The rooms are loud with Since the hotel is by the highway
- Shepards Pie to die for & host Starfest each year!w!
- So helpful getting and sending faxes to help sell my house! Thanks!!
- Rooms and amenities are well done! Nicely designed and decorated. Food options are good. Attended a conference here and the hotel was very helpful in it's success.
- Nicely renovated, very friendly and helpful staff, convenient location and great value for the $$.
- Remodel is nice. But the elevators are still pretty janky.