Marriott Annapolis Waterfront
- Thanks for choosing to travel green! The Annapolis Waterfront Marriott, a certified Maryland Green Travel partner, is an eco-friendly hotel.
- Don't go there. Staff steal money from your bill! Awful experience.
- Views of the water are spectacular! You might be disappointed in the slow Internet speeds especially considering the $10 a day fee.
- Nice place right on the water. Head down to the bar and snag a level 4 pain killer and it's game over for the night!
- Great place to stay when visiting Annapolis. Only hotel on the water.
- Beautiful and wonderful!!
- US Sailboat Show
- The location is great. Crab cakes were wonderful.
- Nice and central to everything
- Great service, waterfront rooms are spacious and have a beautiful view of the harbor. Highly recommend for a special getaway in the harbor area!
- Water view only way to go! Great place.
- Enjoy a waterfront lunch or dinner here at Pusser's Caribbean Grille (bottom lobby). Be sure to try the Crab Dip appetizer along with a few Painkillers ;) Cheers!!