Cineplex, Movie Theater
Pullman Square (3rd. Ave. btw. 9th & 10th St.)
Huntington, WV 25701
- Don't bother me at the concession stand! I'm kidding...bring money! :)
- Always many different shows playing, and every seat is stadium style.
- Park on top of the garage behind the hotel then take the walkway across straight to the theater
- Very nice theaters, parking garage underneath, and fresh popped popcorn!!!
- Don't bother to ask for a cup of ice, they charge $5 + $3.75 for the bottle of water.. wtf!??
- Excellent movie.... but sit tight its not over....
- They tell you to turn off your cell phone but all the ads before the movie tell you to text now for more info!
- Always clean & fast service ...seats comfy
- The concession guy gave me a popcorn, and then his eyes glowed red and he started speaking in ancient Aramaic... All the lightbulbs exploded. I ran to the theater, and damn... Tastiest popcorn ever.
- Get the sugary nuts... Their deliciousness will spark a heated debate between the employees. Almonds or pecans? Which side are you on??
- You can buy your tickets online but there will be a service charge.
- It's always cold in here!
- Always buy your candy from Walmart or Walgreens before you go. Bathrooms on either side of concession stand are less crowded after the movie.