Mark's Midtown Coney Island
- All the staff is great, even the grumpy one! I've been eating here for 25 years. Myra even had me and my friends over one Thanksgiving meal. They treat you like part of the family.
- Surprisingly excellent breakfast and staff. Not your typical Coney island, omelette was amazing and huge, got more than our money's worth.
- Best coney island ever. Awesome service, you get your food really quickly and its always good!
- Great Breakfast foods! Country Skillet is great when you can't decide what to get, it's everything in one !
- Great little place. Fast carryout
- Coneys are delicious and the Ruben is awesome.
- Unimpressed. Eggs were so-so. Hash browns were not good, Coffee was quite awful. Bacon was stone cold.
- Best coney's around. Also the best chili cheese fries.
- Good food, just wish they were open 24 hours like most good coney islands
- Tip generously. Waitstaff is the best!
- Please go there to eat. Their business has taken a big hit with the South State Street road construction. Food & service are great. Waitresses are especially great & live off your tips.
- Not an authentic Chicago dog by any means, but it was still tasty.
- Good breakfast!
- Click here to read the Urbanspoon reviews.
- One of our favorite lunch spots during the work week!