Grocery Store, Supermarket
- Why does anyone shop here? You can get most of the *exact* same products foe 40% less or more at No Frills on Denman.
- Check the online flyer, sales can make it comparable to No Frills. And there's an elevator hidden to the left of the entrance, took me forever to notice it.
- It's pretty much the worst market downtown but it's just so damn on my way home.
- Don't miss the international section downstairs.
- Whoever organized this place must have been on psychedelics at the time.
- The best grocery in BC !
- Cheap meat when it's on sale. That's about it.
- Bad layout, always takes me forever to find what I'm looking for!
- it's very expensive but some things are worth buying like the bread they do make it's actually good and cheap: only 1.49 (aprox.) also is convenient that's open until midnight.
- Their products are quite pricey but it's very accessible plus they offer not just fresh produce but organic stuff as well.
- If there's even a short queue, check out at the deli. Seriously.
- The only friendly/helpful service u get is at the deli. Pretty bad customer service here.
- There are extra cash registers by the Bistro! Just left of the Burrard St. entrance....
- No Frills
- Great salad, fruit, and soup bar!