4416 Fremont Ave N (Allen Pl.)
Seattle, WA 98103
- Great beer election for a small neighborhood market.
- This place should be called Markup Time
- Anything in the deli, seriously. Especially the chicken salad pitas.
- Yes, it's spendy. But where else are you gonna find Seventh Generation toilet paper, gourmet cheese, coffee creamer, and decent produce at this time of night?
- Lots of selection of ready made food
- Convenient location for groceries. Nice remodel.
- The prices aren't awesome, but convenience to selection ratio is.
- Nice little neighbourhood market. Things may be a bit more expensive than a Safeway or Fred Meyer, but quality goods.
- Great small market. I love that they have pre-made vegan sandwiches for a quick snack.
- They usually carry Russian River Brewing beers here, make sure to keep an eye out!
- The turkey, brie, walnut sandwich is tasty but grab some salt and pepper to spice it up.