- Go to Market Square and walk around, enjoy the scenery, go into shops and eat at one of the restaurants there (all of them are great!)
- Ask for a long island then wait for another bartender to ask u fir a drink then get two long island for 10 dolla
- I always bring my out of state family members to Market Square. There's usually always something going onvariety of restaurants, bars, retail stores, farmers market, concerts, festivals, ppl watching
- Stop by cruze farms trailer at the farmers market! So good!
- You must try the crepes from The French Market Creperie
- The Banana bread Beer is good
- Fun little outdoor market and music on Saturday morning. Great restaurants all around the square!
- Wonderful place to take the family...
- Featured in James Agee's 1957 Pulitzer Prize Novel A Death in the Family. Agee went with his father to a Market Square Bar
- Great spot. Preservation Pub, Tomato Head and Tupelo Honey all have great food. On Union St there's a cool locally made t-shirt shop called Nothing Too Fancy plus a beer bar and other neat shops.
- Great place to come and just walk around, and as of this morning the square fountains are finally on!
- Cool off with Frozen Custard or Italian Ice at Rita's. Look for the Red and White umbrellas. My family LOVES this place!
- This is where you go when you need something to do!!! There is always something great to do on Market Square!!!
- One of the best spots in Knoxville, and home to many different street fairs, festivals, and concerts.
- This is a great place to sit back and people-watch!
- Tennessee Woman Suffrage Memorial Market Square 7 miles to the northeast of Knoxville dentist Robert M. Kelso, DDS
- Great place to chill all year round.
- Lovely pedestrian only plaza.
- Street artists, restaurants, bars. Go for a stroll & people-watch.
- Great atmosphere, good food, friendly people.