The Market Seafood Grill
$ $ $
1039 1st Ave (btw 10th & 11th)
Columbus, GA 31901
- Even better than the seafood is the bread pudding.
- Great place for a healthy dinner!
- The noodles are AMAZING!
- Horseradish Encrusted Grouper with a side salad (topped with the house balsamic vingertte) and okra. Finished off with the BREAD PUDDING! Yummy!
- Free dessert when you check in on Facebook and show them!
- Travis, Jeremy & Jim are awesome!! great food and awesome drinks!
- Ahi tuna with rice noodles, diced veggies, and a ponzu sauce. Its awesome!
- Try the swordfish with the white rice its so good
- I always eat the specials.
- Fried okra, fried scallops, and pork chops are far from desired. Would not recommend
- The blackened shrimp, cheese grits, and green beans with key lime pie for dessert. Perfect meal.
- Blackened shrimp and cheese grits. Yummmm.
- Try the sauted okra. So good & equally good for you - prepared with white wine, salt and pepper. Yum!
- great lunch specials for $8 including tea.
- Great Grilled Shrimp PoBoy!
- Raw oysters or the catfish. Appetizer is crab cakes.