Market Pavilion Rooftop Bar
Hotel Bar, American
$ $ $
225 E Bay St (in Market Pavillion Hotel)
Charleston, SC 29401
- Strawberry kiwi mojito is on point. It is not too sweet as first thought. It is expensive it refreshing. Also enjoyed the mango mojito
- Drinks ate over priced bit the view is great
- The Refreshitini with Hendricks and cucumber is dee-lightful
- Best Rooftop view of Charleston in the whole town!
- One glass if persecco is $16. Whew.
- Beware of the hose...
- Pros great atmosphere and view. Cons weak and overpriced drinks.
- Sit by the heater
- Great view and service. The glass walls are sketchy tho. Most beers are only $4.50 but are only 12oz served in a pint glass? Wtf
- Try the lobster pizza!!
- Sweet ass bar. Great views of the city. Fun people watching.
- The service, drinks, food, and view are all top of the line!
- Great views
- Views, vibe, pool with lounge chairs, a lot of tables with umbrellas. Great drinks and the crab cake was all meat!
- Fabulous rooftop view. Great place to bring out of towners. Food is just decent but Grill 225 is extraordinary.
- Cozy rooftop with nice view!
- Nice place with a view. Good food and drink.
- Kinda touristy spot but you can't beat the views. Don't order off the menu, or you'll end up with a poorly mixed drink that tastes like petrol.
- If all the seats are taken they serve your drink at the lounge chair near the pool- yes the pool on the roof top
- Get a drink sit and enjoy the view and the Sunset