Market District Supermarket
Supermarket, Grocery Store
- Wish they would bring back the foursquare sub special!
- Shop at night not as busy.
- I highly recommend not to do your shopping during the day on Saturday or Sunday. It's a madhouse! Trust me, I work here.
- Try the Pizza - fresh daily
- The homemade marshmallows are amazing!!!
- Get gelato, gourmet marshmallows, malt balls in every flavor, and just bask in the glory of the candy heaven that is Market District. Veggie pizza is good too.
- Pizza is awesome!
- THIS IS THE BEST GROCERY STORE IN THE WORLD!!! WE LOVE THIS PLACE! WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE IT'S AWESOMENESS!
- Don't buy a bottled water for the cafe. They have complimentary ice water. And the rotisserie combo meal is enough for two.
- Try the amazing salad bar.
- Use the deli counter per-order kiosk as you walk in. They'll text you when your order is ready.
- Watch yourself Chrissy!!
- If you're going to make me bag my own groceries at least have the decency to thank me for doing it.
- Try the sushi..very good
- Now serving/selling alcohol in the caf. You can drink 2 single servings in the caf area & purchase up to 2 regular six packs. Valid ID required. Not eligible for fuelperks!
- Try the gelatto! It's amazing and delicious!!
- Be sure to ask for a sample of the Market District- exclusive homemade real buttercreme icing in the bakery! 8 heavenly flavors
- I recommend using curb side pick up. Youll get all the same sales as in store, except u wont get lost & buy things u dont need while, forgetting what u do need. Also has great kosher selection.
- Their rotisserie chicken is really good ready to eat. Good on Salads, main dish, ready for any dish you want to make. Also right off the spit!
- Curbside Express is the greatest idea ever implemented by a grocery store.